Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fall-Winter Mini Shoots

I've been so excited about all the inquiries about fall-winter mini-shoots and it's not even September!!  Wow-- thank you, thank you, thank you!

There are so many wonderful places to shoot in Central Arkansas during October-December.  Some of my favorites are featured in this video I created using "a few of my favorite" photos from the past year or so.  Hopefully you will be inspired to try one of our on-location shoots.  The $75 price includes 5 edited photos and a disk of all your images plus an online/password protected gallery.  You also get permission to print and use the photos making it ideal for holiday photo cards and digital scrapbooking.  Where else are you going to find a deal like that for just $75?!   


Below is the flyer I created about the Fall-Winter 2011 Mini-Shoots.  Take a look at a few of the dates and locations and let me know soon if you'd like to book.  Additional dates in November to be posted soon, but if you're interested in a November date, just give me a shout and we'll see what we can do.
Best Wishes,
Mandy

Mandy Stanage Shoptaw
501.766.1879
mandy@mandyshoptaw.com
www.mandyshoptaw.com


No comments:

Post a Comment