Wednesday, September 29, 2010

mandyshoptaw.com

Nearly a year ago my husband and I stepped into the bank and took out a small loan to purchase camera equipment.  My family and I played around with different business names but I went with mandyshoptaw.com because it could be about anything I wanted to try-- photography, writing, event management.  In fact, in this first year I've called it the "mandyshoptaw.com project" more than a business because it is something that is always growing and morphing.

As I look back over the first year I am proud of the progress we have made and I hope that this blog will allow me to showcase a few of the special events, projects and happenings in my life and in the life of mandyshoptaw.com.

  
For example meeting this charming young man getting ready for his first birthday at his grandparents farm.  I love taking photos of children and families!

Right now we're running a special: $50 for a mini-shoot.  That's 30-45 minutes of photography ideal for holiday cards.  As always, with mandyshoptaw.com you get a disk of the edited images with rights to reprint and share as long as mandyshoptaw.com is given credit.  Let me know if you'd like to schedule a shoot soon-- dates are filling up fast!!  Just email me at mandy@mandyshoptaw.com or call 501.766.1879.

Always,
Mandy